Before & After ~ PUFF JACKET

Hey ho!

Sometimes you just get bored with the clothes you have - they are still in good condition to wear, but they need a bit of twist.... hmmm, let say colour in this case :) So I decided to share with you few before & after projects that I did over a time. 
For the first project I choose an old white puff jacket sitting in my closet waiting to be "hit" by imagination. It had few stains, so the main reason was to hide them and make it look more fun.


If you want to do something similar you will need :
~ colour for silk {I was using Deca & Satesilk} 
~ stamp {I cut mime from the craft rubber}
~ brush 


1.) With the brush apply colour on your stamp {first few prints try on paper or some similar fabric to know how much colour to apply} and let your imagination to do the work.


2.) Let it dry. Turn it on inside & fix it with an iron for 3-5 min {check the label if you can iron the fabric you are using, I couldn't so I just let it dry completely} 


3.) Wash it {check the label on the silk colour you are using for more info ~ usually wash on max 40C }. 


And voila! You are ready to stand out from the crowd ;) 


Enjoy the process!

Mx

Comments

Popular Posts